Training has always been a logistic nightmare; getting everyone in the same location at the same time – especially when you’re a modern day employer who employs people from all over. And quality training comes at a premium – especially if you start taking into consideration how time consuming training really is. The solution? Virtual Reality. It makes what started to seem like an impossible task, an absolute breeze and fun experience. By using the latest Virtual Reality technology such as Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and Google Cardboard, we can offer you a training solution that is custom-made to suit your needs and requirements and simplifies the entire training process.
Our VR business solutions are designed to be collaborative, so training can be interactive and easy to arrange; it works no matter where you are, no matter what device you have WITH scores and times logged. You can have entire team meetings without having anyone in the same location. For instance; it’s practically impossible to provide consistent training to every employee across hundreds of branches in the UK. We’ve created seriously immersive smartphone apps, whereby a real person is recorded taking the user through store tours, customer service, health and safety regulations and quizzing the user on their learnings along the way.
Training via Virtual Reality has a variety of benefits:
- It provides a safe and controlled environment
- There is little to no risk involved
- The scenarios are as realistic as they would be if you were physically there
- Training is done remotely, so it saves you time and money
- It improves retention and recall
- It serves to simplify complex problems/situations
- It suits different learning styles
- By bringing you the latest and greatest in immersive technology, you are creating an innovative and enjoyable experience for your trainees. (This is especially important when you note that studies have proven that training that’s easier and much more pleasant reaches higher levels of engagement and encourages understanding).
In the past, training was a difficult expense to side-step. Training your employees to be able to do their jobs to the best of their abilities is crucial for the growth of any business. In fact, Doug Conant (the CEO of Campbell’s Soup) once said: “To win in the marketplace, you must first win in the workplace”. Yet, this calls for expenses of both time and money. With our VR business training solutions, that is a problem that you no longer need to focus on. Not only can your training program reach trainees wherever and on whatever device they have, but it has also lost its repetition element by easily and efficiently repurposing the VR training program. We can incorporate and import any existing data you might have into your virtual training program.
Read about our award nominated solution in creating a training application for Co-op supermarkets.
Or if you wish to read more and enquire about how we can create a seriously immersive training application for your business, click here.